Girl Gamers Girl Gamers

Nice sequal to the original. I wish it could have been a bit longer but it made me laugh so cudos to you.

Ash finds a Pinsir! Ash finds a Pinsir!

Lol damn that was hilarious! This deserves to be on front page. great job man!

A Goomba's life Ep 3 A Goomba's life Ep 3

Pretty good

The animation was really good but the voice acting was a little bad. That aside, I enjoyed it very much.

DemonicDragon93 responds:

Thanks a lot for viewing and thank you for enjoying it

Tails Vs Knuckles (Short) Tails Vs Knuckles (Short)

Nice

Realy good animation! What is the song called though? I know it's a Bleach OST but i can't remember what it's called.

kixx6 responds:

Sorry. I got the CD file so it only shows the track number.

Sonic Vs Dr.Eggman Sonic Vs Dr.Eggman

Awsome

This is an awsome flash man. And as for the apocolapse don't worry! I'm setting up a team to counter the zombie threat so you can be at ease my friend lol.

Pokemon Hunter Pokemon Hunter

Awsome!

This makes me want to play pokemon again lol. ^^

Mario:Vs Bowser Mario:Vs Bowser

Very good!

Very nice animation for a classical fight. I wish you could have given it an actual ending than just abruptly stopping it.

Mega Zelby the RPG 3 Mega Zelby the RPG 3

Exelent but

I ran into a bug with the kirby battle, when I used the item creation attack I could only make candies and not x-potions. I don't know if it's a bug or if I'm doing something wrong but it's still a great game.

Game-Max responds:

no it's not a bug it's just bad luck. the code I'm using for the item creation makes it randomly create a new item, meaning there's a 50% chance of make a candy or an x-potion. the fact that you got only candies was just really bad luck :P. I hope you still managed to enjoy it though even though that happened.

Metroid Subzero Trailer Metroid Subzero Trailer

OMG!!!

dude I cant wait for the game to come out! If you can make a full fledged Metroid game, you will be the one of the best animators I know.

Generic Sprite Flash: 2 Generic Sprite Flash: 2

Very good!

This was funny, well animated and has a (sorta)good plot line. Good job.

Fro responds: