View Profile z3rozx

41 Movie Reviews

Nice sequal to the original. I wish it could have been a bit longer but it made me laugh so cudos to you.

Lol damn that was hilarious! This deserves to be on front page. great job man!

Pretty good

The animation was really good but the voice acting was a little bad. That aside, I enjoyed it very much.

DemonicDragon93 responds:

Thanks a lot for viewing and thank you for enjoying it

4 Game Reviews

It was good

The one major thing that got me was the terrible slowdown when to many objects got on the screen. I turned the quality down to low, but still had terrible slow down. It may be a glitch in the game, but other than that it was a good game.

Awsome!

Great game, I just can't find all of the fails, the doughnuts, and the hidden achievement. But that's just me being lazy. :P

PuffballsUnited responds:

Yeah it takes some effort. :P

good for a start

nice first flash dude

TrillingBird responds:

thanks for the love man my next project is bleach game which im working on

its going to be huge though lol

39 Audio Reviews

Wow man

This song really captures the soul of every megaman game. I don't see how capcom hasn't hired you for making music for them!!!!

Wow

Totally badass remix bro! Keep up the good work!

Amazing!

An epic song with a modern twist! Wicked!!!

5 Art Reviews

A very good drawing!

Yes this may be just Another run-of-the-mill Skyrim fan art, but I really admire the detail and artistry you put into this. I would rate it higher, but originality took a big hit on the score since everyone is doing Skyrim art, but it does capture the soul of the game. Congrats on front page mate!

I love it but....

How come Bulzeeb isn't in the back? I mean Orion is somewhat important to the story but Bulzeeb practically helps you beat the final boss. I'm not dissing your artwork or anything like that, just thought I could throw in some helpfull critisisim.

holy shit

This is totally Badass!

Meh I'm sorta normal if you count being a megaman nerd normal. other than that I'm your average type of guy, lovin life and trying not to screw up to badly.

28, Male